lundi 10 février 2014

LE.STRIPE.

 
 EN: I have a crush with Maja Wyh. This babe has a true style, she plays with layers as few of us. You know how much I admire girls who know how to play with volumes and layers of clothes. If you love it as much as me, get more inspiration on Daniella Robins blog too! Anyway these two fancy women have their own style, their own way to wear an item. They don't follow the trend, they make the trend. And they inspire me, a lot!
 FR: J'ai eu un gros coup de coeur avec Maja Wyh. Cette nana a un vrai sens du style, elle joue avec les superpositions comme peu d'entre nous. Vous savez combien j'admire les filles qui savent jouer avec les volumes et le couches de vêtements. Si c'est le cas pour vous aussi vous pouvez aussi trouvez pas mal d'inspiration chez Daniella Robins! Dans tous les cas ces deux filles ont leur propre style, leur propre façon de porter un vêtement. Elles ne suivent pas la tendance, elle font la tendance. Et elles m'inspirent, vraiment beaucoup!

 IT: Mi sono innamorata dello stile di Maja Wyh. Questa ragazza ha un vero senso dello stile, gioca con le sovraposizioni come poco di noi sanno fare. Sapete sicuramente quanto ammiro le ragazze che sanno giocare con i volumi e i strati di vestiti. Se è il caso anche per voi, troverete anche tanta ispirazione da Daniella Robins! Comunque queste due hanno il loro proprio stile, il loro proprio modo di indossare un capo. Non seguono la tendenza, fanno la tendenza. E mi ispirano, davvero parecchio!








Don't forget to check out my chicisimo page and my lookbook for all details about what I wear!

Feel free to follow me on
my own photos at pannaamoreecaffe.blogspot.com/ are protected by copyright _ you can use all pics but please link back to me!

1 commentaire:

  1. Furry coat, stripes and cropped jeans....Chic!!!! I love this look, your coat is beyond perfect! You are so sweet for mentioning me in your post sweetie and I've just checked out the other blog you mentioned and she's got wicked cool style to, so thank for sharing :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you so much for your kind comments, I always read everyone of them and visit everyone of you and you can not immagine how it makes me feel happy. so please feel free to post your opinion!
xoxo from france