samedi 1 février 2014

KEEPIN'IT.COMFY.


 EN: Kaki / olive color (that here appears like mustard) and carbon grey shade make a good couple together. And black goes with everything. So that's how this look is made, it's all about the colors combo, keeping it absolutely comfy and simple!

 FR: La couleur khaki / olive (qui apparait ici plutot moutarde) et la teinte gris harbon forment un joli duo ensemble. Et puis le noir va avec tout. Voilà comment ce look s'est fait, il ne s'agit que de combinaisons de couleurs, avec le côté confortable et simple en plus!

 IT: Il colore kaki / oliva (che sembra senape quì) e il grigio carbone vanno benne inzieme. E il nero va con tutto. Ecco come si è fatto questo look, è solo questione di colori, con il lato comodo e semplice in più!







Don't forget to check out my chicisimo page and my lookbook for all details about what I wear!

Feel free to follow me on
my own photos at pannaamoreecaffe.blogspot.com/ are protected by copyright _ you can use all pics but please link back to me!

2 commentaires:

  1. Oo this sweater does look so cosy! Love it paired simply with the skinny jeans and lace up boots :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Cool shoes :)

    http://danadimitras.blogspot.it/

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you so much for your kind comments, I always read everyone of them and visit everyone of you and you can not immagine how it makes me feel happy. so please feel free to post your opinion!
xoxo from france