mercredi 5 février 2014

BASICS.ONLY.

 
 EN: Today's outfit is all about basics. On Saturday I have been to the restaurant with some colleagues (I know, who cares!) , and this is what I was wearing. Just the perfect effortless chic look I need in this kind of situation: I don't want to be too much sophisticated, a good pair of  high pointed heels makes the job right, for the rest of the outfit I just go for casual and classic items, plus my own touch: rolled-up ankles. Et voilà! Bisous!


 FR: La tenue du jour ne concerne que les basiques. Samedi je suis sortie au restaurant avec des collègues de boulot ( oui, je sais on s'en fiche!), c'est ce que je portais. Le look efficace et nonchalamment chic dont j'ai besoin dans ce genre de situation: pas besoin d'être trop sophistiquée, une belle paire de talons hauts font l'affaire, pour le reste de la tenue j'ai opté pour des pièces classiques et décontractées, avec ma petite touche en plus: le bas du pantalon roulotté à la cheville. Et voilà! Bisous!

 IT: L'outfit di oggi tratta solo di basics. Sabato sono stata a cena con coleghi (lo so, chi se ne frega!), ed ecco cosa indossavo. Il look efficace e elegante nel modo più semplice di cui ho bisogno in questo tipo di situazione: non voglio essere troppo sofisticata, un bel paio di tacchi alti basta, per il resto ho optato per pezzi classici e facili, con il mio tocco personale: le caviglie da fuori rimboccando i pantaloni. Et voilà! Bisous!









Don't forget to check out my chicisimo page and my lookbook for all details about what I wear!

Feel free to follow me on
my own photos at pannaamoreecaffe.blogspot.com/ are protected by copyright _ you can use all pics but please link back to me!

3 commentaires:

  1. I am digging those anklets. they are fantastic with this outfit :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Love that coat.. fabulous style

    http://fashmongers.wordpress.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This amazing coat of yours and heels elevate this simple outfit in such a chic and stylish way my dear! Love your style honey :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you so much for your kind comments, I always read everyone of them and visit everyone of you and you can not immagine how it makes me feel happy. so please feel free to post your opinion!
xoxo from france