mardi 28 janvier 2014

LE.FAKE.

 EN: Stay warm, feel cool. That was my mood for this look.

I started with the blue jeans and knit, the easy comfy combo. I put on my country booties and grabbed my faux fur faux the warm side. The loose messy bun and the aviator shape sunnies give some more effortless cool to the look and the belt adds the bling touch. For the bag, this one has its handle broken, the only solution to keep wearing it is to use it as a clutch bag. Bisous.

 FR: Look chaud et cool. Voilà ce que j'avais en tête pour cette tenue.
On commence avec un jean et un pull bleu, combo cozy et facile. Pour le côté chaud, j'ai enfilé mes bottines country et choisi mon manteau en fausse fourrure. Le chignon décoiffé et les lunettes aviator ajoutent un brin de nonchalance à la tenue et la ceinture apporte une touche bling. Quant au sac, sa anse est cassée, la seule solution pour continuer à l'utiliser est de le porter comme une pochette. Bisous.

 IT: Look caldo e cool. Ecco cosa avevo in mente per quest'outfit.
Iniziamo con jeans e maglia blu, completo facile e comodo. Per il lato calduccio ho scelto il mio pellicciotto (eco) e infilato gli stivaletti country. Lo chigno spettinato e gli occhiali da sole aviatore aggiungono disinvoltura al look e la cinta da quel tocco bling. Per quanto riguarda la borsa, la maniglia è rotta, l'unica soluzione per continuare ad indossarla è di utilizarla come una clutch. Bisous.




 

Don't forget to check out my chicisimo page and my lookbook for all details about what I wear!

Feel free to follow me on
my own photos at pannaamoreecaffe.blogspot.com/ are protected by copyright _ you can use all pics but please link back to me!

2 commentaires:

  1. Hi my sweetie,
    I love this outfit !
    It's very beautiful ;)
    There is a contest on my blog here to win 50 euros :P : http://www.theladyjersey.com/primark-contest/
    Kisses <3

    http://www.theladyjersey.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love your coat sweetie!!! The skinny jeans, ankle boots, belt and all the details make up to a very chic look! Your style is effortless and always beautifully inspiring :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you so much for your kind comments, I always read everyone of them and visit everyone of you and you can not immagine how it makes me feel happy. so please feel free to post your opinion!
xoxo from france